Wednesday, November 19, 2008

A gift to myself this Christmas

It felt good getting out my feelings last night. Kind of like going to therapy with myself.

5 weeks to Christmas. I am 5'2, probably 129 or 130lb right now. (It's a bloaty week over here people... ugh). If I lost even a pound a week, I could be 125lb for Christmas. If one week I went biggest loser style and lost 2 whole pounds, I could be 124.

Here's the deal, I never seem to lose the weight when I set a goal. I am sure I did this last year. De ja vue. (sp?) Also, I am not going for a big weight loss of 20lbs. I am on really, the last 10lbs as we like to call it. Which makes this all much harder.

The difference this year: its going to happen.

So my goal to myself, to open up on Christmas day, is to reach 124lbs.

1 comment:

Sara said...

Good Luck! I'm sure with hard work and determination it can be done!