Sunday, November 16, 2008

Warrior Diet

I have been recently following a few kettlebellers (tempting to say kettleballers) and they have sparked my interest for the Warrior Diet. I recently received my book in the mail and I am excited to say I will be starting this style of eating all out tomorrow!

I did eat "Warrior Style" last week, but still was unclear about some things. Basically, you eat light during the day (think fruit, veggies, light protein, yogurt) and have a bigger meal at night (all clean foods).

I am interested in his estrogen theory. I tend to hold stubborn, and I mean stubborn, fat on my thighs and arms. My weight hasn't changed but I have felt "softer" lately after adding in more soy based foods. I have switched from soymilk recently back to milk. Hopefully it doesn't bother the tummy.

We will see where this takes me. I don't like feeling soft and estrogeny. That's my new word: estrogeny. It's my blog. :) Welcome!

No comments: